Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Mon, 26 Sep 2011


I am so glad to hear everything is going so well!! PLEASE mom do whatever you can to emphasize modesty every chance you get! Young Women usually don't even notice it, but it really does dull the Spirit in multiple ways, no matter the circumstance, and the Spirit is something that my mission has taught me more than anything else is absolutely essential to us being happy. Modesty has a tremendous effect on everything to where our own thoughts drift off to, what we inherently worry about, what other people think of us, what other people expect of us, fulfilling what the Lord wants for us, and more. It seems like a fickle guideline, but it truly represents so much more and can be a very real strength for everyone, and as I've said before, I realize more and more everyday how amazing my wonderful parents are and how careful you were to teach all of us the things we needed to know, whether we realized it or not.





The Elder before us was named Mike MAson!
Aaaaaand we pet a camel we saw on the highway one day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones